
As I am sure you all know, we are so busy this last week. Last week was so busy that I didn't even write any message...just a video. This week is just as bad or worse. We have so much to do, and so little time!

This past weekend was very relaxing. We took some youth to Atlanta: saw a Braves game, did some walking in the rain, saw Stone Mountain, and went to Six Flags. It was a great trip. I only wish that we would have had more time to hang out this past year, but with me being with the children of CCC all the time...I didn't have many opportunities to hang with the youth.

Today we packed, and tomorrow we will pack some more. :) That is our life at this point. On Tuesday morning we will be leaving to go see Joel's extended family in Pennsylvania, and we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary.
Time is counting down, and I am going to miss my friends and family very much. You know who you are! And for all of our new friends and family in VA...we are excited to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment