Joel's parents left last Wednesday, and it was a sad day. I actually prepared Isaac before they left, but I guess I assumed that Autumn was so young that she wouldn't think much about it. So, I was quite shocked when she was the one who fell apart at the bus station. I wish I could post some pictures from the grandparents' time here, but once again all of those pictures are lost. However, I did take some after the computer crashed, so I will post some of those.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Next week, we are very excited to have some very special guests come visit. It was nice to be able to tell the kids that even though Nana and Pop were leaving, other friends were coming to see them soon. So, Isaac and Autumn are quite excited...as we are too!
For us, we are doing well. The weather cooled off it seems just as Joel's parents left the country. Yesterday, Joel actually found me all wrapped up in a blanket checking my email. It probably was a little much, but it really has become quite a bit cooler. So, the hot weather is over for now...and we are hoping to see a few more days or weeks of Autumn before the real cold comes.
Again, we are sorry about not posting last week, but we hope to make up for it in the weeks to come. If you dont' receive an email from us, please let us know. joelandcara@pobox.com
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment