Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Giggles

Tonight the kids were in a silly sort of mood. Today we took things easy because of the rain outside. So, the kids have had a good day of just relaxing after school. Tonight they decided that they wanted to sing and dance.

Lately Autumn has really enjoyed singing one of my old favorite songs. So, I tried my best to get a video, but because she cannot say the words correctly we all kept getting a big laugh. Instead...she says "ar..toot..ery" Quite funny. Check out the picture blog in a day or so for more "giggle" videos.
This past week we have been quite busy. We met some new friends and have enjoyed giving them a tour around our city. I had forgotten what it was like to be around so many Americans. We had some good laughs, and although we all like some normalcy to our lives....I was very sad to see them leave.
The kids really enjoyed them being here. Isaac asked me if they are going to come back.
However, Isaac also knows with their departure the day of his birthday party is growing closer. So, he is excited about that...and excited about Disney!

This week the National Day holiday will begin, and I am sure it will be full of excitement. Look for more cultural-experience type photos next week. We miss you all!

No comments: