
Last week Autumn was really determined to go to a ball. She was so determined that she asked Isaac to be her date. Isaac pretended to call me on the phone and tell me that the two of them were going. I asked him what he was going to wear, and he told me that it was an "everyday clothes" ball. "But Autumn is all dressed up, Isaac," I said. I suggested that Isaac could wear his wedding suit, and he was so excited. The two of them were very proud of how dressed up they were, and Isaac actually asked to share the picture to his family back home. So, here it is! :)

We have finally made it through the holiday, and I must say that it was much more enjoyable than I thought. I imagined that things would be super busy outside, but it was actually quite the opposite. It reminded me a lot of how things are outside on Christmas morning--calm and quiet.
We were able to catch up with some people that we haven't seen in awhile, and we were able to relax as a family. You can't beat that!

Now, we are getting back into the swing of things, and our plates are actually becoming much more full as Joel and I both have two new classes (total of 4 new ones) starting very soon. So, now begins all that home work of preparation. I am not looking forward to the work, but I am looking forward to teaching more in the classroom.

We have a lot planned this month. We have friends from America coming, and we are going to go with them to Disney, and then that very same week is Isaac's birthday party. There is a lot to look forward to. We are excited about it.
1 comment:
How precious! What a precious memory for the books! Love & miss you all.
Post a Comment