
My house is no longer sweating, but it did last a few days. Thankfully things are back to normal now, if any of you were concerned.
Tomorrow we are leaving very early in the morning to get on a bus and travel to a different city for a little time with friends. Since we didn't get much of a break away during the holiday, it will be nice to get some time with white faces. :)

The kids are very much looking forward to their time away, and of course they are looking forward to "no school." Autumn has had a tough time this week wanting to go to school. She missed several days last week since she was sick, and I think she enjoyed being home and getting lots of attention from Mommy and Daddy.

We are also looking forward to taking a trip in July to Malaysia. If any of you know anything to do in Malaysia, please let us know. I know we are going to Kuala Lumpur, but I don't think we know exactly what we will be doing. It was a cheap trip and another opportunity to see the world. I think the tickets were about 30 dollars per person--you can't beat that.

Other than that it is just another boring blog. No new news here. We are getting excited about coming home for a visit. It looks like we will be back the very end of September and will leave right after Christmas. We hope to see you all, but we also know that everyone is busy and it is not as long as we would like. But we do hope. :)
2 comments:
Great photos on this post! :)
I have a friend that lived in KL this past semester! I will find a list for you. I love the photos on this post..... Miss you all, glad your house is better.
Post a Comment