Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

At the end of a very rough week, we loaded up on a bus to get away for a couple days. We took the kids to the zoo and we went to see some American friends in a city nearby. Since my post last week, things have been up and down. Today was a lot better, but I also didn't get out a whole lot. I have been working on some ideas of how to deal with frustrating situations. I have also had a good look at my schedule and decided that I need to have more time set aside for myself to do relaxing things. I am an introvert (in case that is a surprise to anyone), and I need that time to do hobbies and other things ALONE :) The zoo was a good way to relax, and the kids enjoyed it--which was a bonus to all.
Autumn's favorite animal was the kangaroo.
Isaac said his favorite animal was the rhino, but I didn't get a good picture of it.
Kids are holding up well. Tomorrow they get to play with their friends and go to skating, so they are all pumped about what is in store after school. I am continuing to meet with the other foreign families in our city to discuss homeschooling for the next term. Things are coming along well, and many prayers have already been answered. This week we will go and look at a location to meet together for class. If all goes well, we will begin class the first week of August.
Keep praying for us, and we hope that the rest of this week will bring encouragement, restoration, and new opportunities. Until next week...

2 comments:

heatherann said...

I was driving down the road and thought to myself, "ITS TUESDAY!! YES!!" I get excited to read your blog. I'm glad to read that you are getting some good relaxing time in! :) I love the crazy pictures of your kids. Toooo cute! Go get your hair washed for me!

Stefflyn13 said...

i was thinking the same thing on Tuesday!!! praying for you guys!! let talk soon about your plans to come back to the US and when i get to see you!