In case you are wondering if we have fallen off the side of the earth, we are still hanging on. We did not send out a weekly newsletter last week nor did I update the blog. Our computer has been having some issues. It started with the motherboard going out over a month ago. We had a warranty so Dell fixed that pretty fast. The problem was that a few weeks after he fixed it, the computer suddenly began to warn us that our copy of windows was not valid. That is not the best news. Our wallpaper went black and we didn't know what to expect next. We got tossed around on the phone chain...talk to Dell...talk to Windows....talk to....??? No one really knew how to help us. We were finally told to reinstall windows. No problem, right? Yeah except we basically have to start over from scratch putting all the programs back on the computer and running all the updates...backing up...blah...blah...blah. Joel has worked long and hard on this computer and it is finally starting to look like it did before. So, we do apologize for not keeping in touch the past week or two--but if you have ever had to wipe off a computer then you understand.
This week we took a mini-vacation and went to a nearby city for a couple of days. We just relaxed, watched TV, went to a science museum, and enjoyed family time. Now we are back into our city and into the busy-ness of planning Christmas parties, Christmas programs, and doing all the things that you would normally do for Christmas back in the states--buying gifts, etc.
I am looking forward to Christmas day and my birthday because by that point the madness will be over. :) I can relax and breathe a little. I don't know if I am going to know what to do with all the free time.
Well it is midnight here. I will do a better job next week of adding pictures but for now...just wanted you to know that we are still here. Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment