Monday, December 11, 2006

Can you believe it?

So I was looking at my emails and had a link from an old friend to beta blogger. Can you believe that this is free? I couldn't What an awesome way to keep up with everyone. Don't know if it will work from overseas, but hey..... it can be very useful until then.

Joel and I have been very busy working in Memphis. We are hoping to leave in August 2007 to go to East Asia for 2-3 years teaching English. It is something that we have both wanted to do since the summer of 2000, but are just now at a place where we can go. Joel graduated with his master's degree in May of '06, and we just had baby #2 in September. So now that things have settled down a little, we are looking forward to experiencing a new culture.

Joel is voluntarily coaching a 7-8 grade basketball team, and I have been teaching preschool music up until the end of this month. We also have been doing some after-school tutoring and teaching English at our apartment. And those are just the extra-curricular activities!!!

We are looking forward to the upcoming Season and can't wait to share with our kids the true meaning of it all. Hopefully from now on we can keep everyone up to date. Drop us a line and let us know how you are doing.

In Our Father's Love,
Cara, Joel, Isaac, and Autumn

No comments: