Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Here We Are

We are in the home stretch of this entire process. We will be finishing up our responsibilities through the month of July, and then everything will come to an end here in Memphis. It is very exciting, but it is also very sad. We are going to miss everyone, but we are hoping that some will be able to come and visit us.

The kids are doing great. Autumn is trying to walk. I gave her Isaac's push-around walker on Sunday, and she pulls herself up on the toy and then tries to push it around the room. I think she sees Isaac running like crazy through the house and just wants to keep up! She is a real sweetie, and she seems to like to cuddle a little more than Isaac did.



Isaac is growing up so fast! He is speaking in complete sentences with words that I didn't think that he would grasp yet. When we got back from our trip...he said, "Mommy, I saw penguins in the water yest-uh-day." Completely random...but he says words like....yesterday and yet. And I think...woa....he is really growing up! He loves his baby sister, but I think he loves his toys more. Ha! He is working on the concept of sharing...but it is going to be a long process!

We have a busy summer planned....not by choice but because of our roles right now. Joel is going to take some kids to Mexico, and he is raising money for the kids in different ways. I am taking some of the younger kids to some camps, and we always take people camping. So it sounds like the summer is going to fly by.

We would love to hear from you guys. Send us an email.

Love,
THE HARTING FAMILY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for creating this. It has been such a blessing to have a front row seat to watch your kids grow up. Even though it is going to be sad to watch you go, I'm so excited for you. I'm so thankful for the time we have had over the past (almost) 2 years. I look forward to spending a lot of time with you over the phone and the internet. I'm going to miss you so much! Love you all!