I really can't believe that there are only 3 months until we will leave Memphis. In some ways it seems like a long time, and in other ways it seems like it will all happen way too fast! We have to make the most of our time here, and that is just what we plan to do!
Today we went outside. I got the kids all ready to go. We were out there maybe 10 minutes. And Isaac was a little wimp..."Mommy, I'm hot. I go inside." So, we could probably convince you we were out there for hours by our nice "outside scent", but yeah...it was like 5 minutes.
Autumn ate some grass, and Isaac ran up and down the slope a few times, and that was all the energy he could spend.
So here is a little video of our short time together outside.
Yes, that is a mandola. I wish I could say that it is me. But....not for a few years. It is coming very slowly.
If you didn't see last week's post...you have to see it. Click to the right "old messages from Joel and Cara." And leave comments...I want to make sure you folks know how to do this...
Look at the bottom "posted by joelandcaraharting at......# comments". Click the word "comments." And you should be on your way! You don't have to sign up...just sign in as "other".
2 comments:
That's my boy...can't stand the heat!! He is wearing an awesome shirt too!
Hey all. Looks like everything is going well and that the kids are doing well also. I haven't seen them in a while, as a matter of fact I'm not sure I ever saw Autum. Hope everything goes well with the move if we don't see you till you leave.
Josh
Post a Comment