Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Getting Ready

Yesterday we went shopping and got quite a few things that we are going to need to take with us. And then we went to the park for our weekly walk with the West clan...including Madi and her mommy and KT. It was a lot of fun. When we got home last night, Isaac was in the singing mood. He sang all the way home from the park (30 minutes). So we recorded a few songs when we got in. I don't have any recent photos cause our camera is being very moody. Maybe I'll try to add some later in the day if I can get it to work.



We had a good mother's day. We spent Friday night and Saturday with Joel's family, and the kids and I drove to Little Rock to see my mom on Sunday. It was a good trip, but the way home may have been the most stressful 3 hours of my life! I stopped 5 times in 3 hours.... "Mommy, I need to go potty!"; "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! (Autumn screaming)"; "Mommy my arm is stuck in my toy...ah!!!!!!!!!! (Isaac screaming)"; "Mommy, I need to go potty again." It was quite adventurous. Really I am just glad Isaac is a boy and can pee on the side of the road if he has to! Imagine if I had to get screaming Autumn out of the car each time. That would have been a nightmare!

More next week.... and hopefully some NEW pictures...

No comments: