This Friday Joel will leave for a trip to Reynosa, Mexico. A group is going there to work in the orphanage, and Joel is among one of the adult leaders. So I will be a solo Mom for a week. I have invited my grandmother to come and stay Saturday through Wednesday, and then I plan on going back to my old stomping grounds for a visit with old friends and my mom. So while I am very excited about the visits, it is still going to be a very tiring week. Traveling with two small children is always draining. My updates for the next two weeks may give more insight to this.
So before Joel leaves, there is much to be done around the Harting house. We are still packing, and I am doing my best to do some tedious cleaning. This weekend I actually took the shower knobs off to clean them more thoroughly. It was pretty gross. :) Not sure why I shared that.
We also enjoyed a very relaxing Father's Day....pictures included below.
Things are coming together, and we are making a dent into the huge amount of things that must be put in place before we leave. It is exciting, but it is also very busy. You may be receiving an invitation soon....we are going to have a Going Away party the last Saturday in July. A close friend of ours is heading that up, so you may receive more info about that soon. Hope you all have a good week. Be thinking of us these next few days. Pray that God would delay any tooth development for Autumn for the next two weeks. I am not sure I need the added drama. ha ha ha.



No comments:
Post a Comment