Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Running Behind This Week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, Granny has worked me hard this week. We worked on a blanket for Autumn. I will have to post some pictures soon. It is so cute, and we will always remember how much love Granny added to it. I should have taken pictures, but I was so busy that I completely forgot.

Yesterday we went to visit all of our friends and family in Searcy. It was so good to see everyone! I hadn't seen so many of you in almost 5 years! I expected for many people to not remember me, but I was surprised to learn that many still did. I received a very warm welcome, and it will be a memory that I keep with me FOREVER. I was so encouraged, and can't wait to come back and share all kinds of stories with you from the Far East.

Also, Autumn has a surprise for everyone that we will post up this weekend. You all will be so surprised!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On another note, she went to the doctor Tuesday and had her tear duct probed again. She is doing pretty good, and we should be able to tell within a week or so if she will have to have a tube put in.

We all will be reunited with Joel on Saturday, and we are so excited. It has been a good week, but we missed him very much! I think Isaac has really missed Daddy playing with him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: