Monday, July 9, 2007

A Rainy Monday

We had a great weekend. It is always great to get a break from watching the kids (of course, I love them...but everyone needs some down time). We went to Pickwick with KT, B, and Mr. M. We had a blast. The kids stayed with Nana, and I am sure they had a blast as well. Isaac told me that he played baseball and football with Drew. So I am sure they had a good time. Maybe Drew taught Isaac how to hit a little better. :)



The lake was great. It was a partly cloudy day which gave us some relief from the heat. Joel got up on the water skis, while I swallowed a few gallons of lake water. However, we both managed to conquer the knee boards. And my how KT is a master skier. She looked great! Maybe not the best instructor..as I was not able to make my body come up out of the water with those big boats on my feet. It was a great trip, and I only hope that next time I will be able to water ski.

Today we are enjoying the sound of rain and thunder. Autumn is taking a nap, and Isaac is watching "Todd" while I get a few things finished around the house.

Included you will find some pictures from Independence Day and the lake. Hope you all have a great week. Time is counting down, and we are getting ready. It will be here sooner than I think.



Oh, and here are a few pictures of the quilt that Granny and I made Autumn. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving my skiing props. Sorry I wasn't a better instructor!!!! It was fun and I'm glad we got to do it. You will definitely get up next time.
Love you!
Oh and the quilt is awesome!