Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Catching Up...

I am getting back into the old routine of not having help during the day but also having Joel home at nights. Today I got to sleep-in because Autumn decided to wake up at 8:00 instead of 6:45, so that had to be an answer to prayer!

I am still working on the quilt that Granny and I started. Hopefully by next week I can post some completed pictures.

Well the surprise...I almost forgot! On Wednesday after we visited with family in Searcy, Autumn started walking! I can't believe it. Just short of her 10 month mark...she started walking. She is still slow and doesn't take more than a few feet of steps...but now she can carry her weight in the airport. We are going to give her a suitcase and see what she can do (just kidding).



You have to check out Isaac's most recent interview. Boy, is he going to be in for some culture shock!



This weekend we are going to give our best shot at water skiing for the first time (well, my first time...). I might have some funny footage next week for you all to see. We love you all! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to miss him. I'm sad I'm not going in the red truck!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest thing ever. I might have to get him a red truck so he doesnt forget about us!!