It is freezing here! I think it was this cold in America, but I avoided it at all cost. Needless to say, last year I didn't put on my winter hat and go bike riding. HOWEVER, I did do that today. It is an adjustment to get used to. But there are many things to be thankful for, so I will ride with a joyful heart. :)
This week was great for Isaac. We have been rewarding him with stickers each time he tries new food. This week he received his tenth sticker for the month. So we were able to reward him today by going to eat Pizza Hut. It was AMAZING pizza. I wish you could have seen him tearing his teeth into the pizza. He clenched on like he was afraid someone might take it away from him at any moment. I wish we would have had our camera.
This week we will do some Christmas shopping and get ready for the holidays. We also hope to have some parties and show our new friends what it is like back home around Christmas time. We plan to have friends over this weekend and next. We are very excited!
We are including some pictures that we think you might like of some places in our country. Enjoy and check out the poll questions..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment