Isaac has had lots of fun playing with his animals. This week he re-enacted the story of Noah and the ark. He lined up all his animals like they were going into the boat, and he paired the animals that were the same.
This required Autumn leaving Isaac alone for a while. She finally figured out with some correction that was a good idea. But overall, I think the two of them play well together, and they don’t know what they would do without each other.
We all have had our ups and downs in these first 3 months in our new home, but I think we are doing well. We are looking forward to vacation soon, but I also know we will be ready to come back to this house. :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness.. Autumn in her little dress.. too cute!! Your kids are the cutest ever!!!! --Linds
Autumn is adorable in that red dress. I love the picture of Isaac and Autumn together, most unexpected picture, but precious.
We love those precious babies! Autumn you look so pretty in your dress. Your cousins miss you.
Give Daddy and Mommy a kiss and hug for us.
Love you and miss you both,
Uncle Chris and Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment