Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Kids

What a crazy week it has been! Actually for myself, it has been a trying week. Autumn decided this week that she didn't want to be potty-trained anymore...after a few months of having it
mastered. So, it has been a little frustrating to say the least. I am not sure if she is just too excited about having guests or if there is an underlying reason of why she would rather poo in her pants everyday.


We have mainly just showed our friends what life is like here each day, but we did take a few opportunities to look at things around town. This picture is from a really pretty garden in our city. But the kids took the opportunity to make a silly picture.

So, as you we will see...the kids have been a clown act this week. They have had a lot of fun, and I am sure they will be sad to see our friends leave on Saturday, but I am sure they will also be excited to find out that Kenny is coming for Christmas. It is just another way that God has provided for our kids and family--to make things seem more like home.


This is a picture of Isaac in the taxi. He enjoyed taking pictures and then looking how silly he looked.


And as you can also see, Autumn takes every opportunity to get a laugh. This would be a really good picture if Autumn wasn't being so silly. :)


And, here's a picture of our friends. I hope that we have not drove them completely crazy this week. I am sure they have not been used to being around kids 24/7. That has to be draining. They have been a huge encouragement to us, and it has been WONDERFUL having them here. I wish they did not have to leave so soon. Hopefully, we can go visit them soon.


2 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

Awesome news that Kenny is coming for Christmas, what a great time!

And, I must say that it's obvious from the pictures posted this go around that these ARE your kids. :) Not afraid to be goofy and make others smiles, a great gift!

Don, Jana, Natalie and Rachel said...

Isaac making his crazy face looks just like Joel! Miss ya'll so much!