
What a magical weekend. The kids truly had an amazing time! It was so neat to see the excitement on their faces. And I know they will remember the weekend for a LONG time. I think their favorite thing was the carousel. And they also liked the Winnie the Pooh ride (see picture below), however they did think it was a little scary.

Besides spending time at Disney, they have had a great time with Brian and Katie. I still think they are a little too excited. I am not sure if Brian and Katie have seen the true Isaac and Autumn. Everyday they are bouncing off the wall because they have visitors here.

Isaac is still looking forward to taking B and KT to a park that he recently discovered here. I am just praying that it will all fit in the schedule. It seems like there is still a lot left to do in such a short amount of time. It is sad to think that next week at this time, it will be all over. I don't want to think about that. It has been amazing to have friends here, but it always makes me realize even more the people/things that I miss.

You can all be praying for us and that our transition back into reality will be a smooth one. Pray especially for the kids, as I know that it will be hard for them to see Brian and Katie go back home. And it is hard explaining a lot to preschoolers. They don't understand why we are on the other side of the globe from all the people that we call "family."

We love and miss you all. Also pray for KT and B to have a safe trip home and an awesome rest of the adventure.
3 comments:
So happy to hear that you guys are having such a great time. Man, our Father sure re-energizes us just when we need it with those around us! I'm so thankful for that in my own life, and that He's doing that with you guys too! Awesome stuff.
The photo of Autumn on the Winnie the Pooh ride is perfect! That's a keeper!
So glad that ya'll have had a great time. Love the pictures!
Wow that totally looks like a ton of phun!!! I am glad you got a uber short vacation to recharge I am certain that ya'll needed that!
Love ya
Post a Comment