Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Would you believe?

Would you believe that Nana was here for 4 days, and we have no pictures to prove it? Nana didn't bring her camera, and we kept forgetting to take our camera along. And the one time we did take our camera.....no memory card! Can you believe it? I feel so bad. And I hate that we don't have some really exciting pictures to put up.
This weekend was quite busy, and I did not cook one meal. I hope to cook tonight. I am missing some good old American cooking. :) I enjoy Chinese food, but when we go out with Chinese friends...I always feel like I eat way too much so that they know I am enjoying myself. So, now I feel a need for some detox. :)
Yesterday, we went across the border for some more MEXICAN food. It was pretty good, but it just didn't really seem to hit the spot as much this time. Maybe next time I will have to try a different dish. We also took Nana to a really tall tower (with a Toys R Us inside). And we also went inside a casino, but we didn't gamble of course. It is a really nice casino with a mall inside. It also has a foodcourt, and we were able to eat some really good ice cream!
Today Joel took his mom back to the airport so that she can fly to see Aunt Danelle. One month from now we will be in Thailand preparing for her wedding. Until then, there is much work to be done. We should surely have some good pictures then!!! Let's hope. That would be a shame if we didn't.Easter is approaching. This weekend we plan on having some other foreign friends to our home to celebrate. We are praying for you all.

No comments: