She received more than enough presents, and we spent the day playing with all of them. And even though they were for Autumn, I think Isaac enjoyed them just as much. They both really like pretending to cook. Maybe they will grow up and teach me. ;)
All Autumn would tell me that she really wanted for her birthday was a Princess Cake. So, with some help from Nancy, Betty Crocker, a Chinese friend, and my husband...the cake was made. I couldn't find all of the ingredients here, but my Chinese friend helped me order what I needed from the internet. Nancy was my encourager...and Betty Crocker was my tutor and inspiration. Many people have said how creative I am....trust me....this came right off of the website. :)
Autumn did not see the cake beforehand. So, I had her unwrap a Barbie box (in which the above Barbie came in). When she opened the box, it was empty. I asked her where the princess might have gone. Finally, I brought the cake out of the refrigerator. She was very surprised...and her birthday wish had come true.
Isaac (he really does love her) is very blessed..and we are all blessed to have Autumn in our lives. She can be a handful at times, but we love everything about her. She is very outgoing, full of excitement, and a real comedian.
"Autumn, we love you very much. I hope that today is very special for you, and I pray that God will continue to bless us with your sweet presence for MANY more years to come. Happy birthday, our little princess!"
4 comments:
She is a really special little girl who has grown up a lot :D. Uncle Arm and Aunt Nelle love you Autumn!
Awesome job on the cake!!! It's hard to believe that Delaney is the age Autumn was when yall left!
The cake looked great!
Wish Autumn a happy birthday from all of the family in PA.
Man, despite Joel's involvement in their gene pool, ya'll have two really cute kids. Tell Autumn happy birthday. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment