Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Countdown 5.4.3.2.1.....0



Joel and Isaac are on the way to the airport now, and tomorrow we will go to DISNEY! Autumn and I are holding down the fort, and right now Autumn is taking a real bath. In fact, right now I am sitting on the bathroom floor while she pretends to make me coffee in the tub. We got here a little around lunch and after a little adventure, we finally made it to our flat. We decided to get off of the bus earlier because we thought it would be closer to the place we were staying. However, in the rush we left Autumn's backpack on the bus. So our afternoon consisted of trying to find the subway and trying to track down her backpack...we were successful with both. :)The kids are very excited about tomorrow, and Isaac is really excited about seeing his friends. We will do our best to post some pictures tomorrow (if our camera cooperates). Last week we bought rechargeable batteries and after one full charge the camera took about 7 pictures. So, I guess we are just going to have to buy some in the morning before we go.This week should be one for many photo opportunities, so I hope to post lots of good pictures. Be praying for us this week. :)

No comments: