Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the Party Plane has landed


Well, the party plane has landed. And it couldn't have come any sooner. Any time someone comes it is always welcomed. And many times I think God uses it more to encourage us than anything else. I have to be honest that when the time comes to say goodbye, I take it pretty hard. However, the time that is spent with friends and family is TOTALLY worth the pain of saying goodbye again. We have had a lot of fun these past few days and although I feel like the girls have not seen much of China, it has been nothing but a week full of blessings for our family. I hope that they do not feel disappointed that they haven't seen more or been able to do more things. I think I have the desire to suck up all their time, but I also want to balance that with giving them some things to do that will make their trip more exciting.The girls and I have had a lot of pampering time. I took them to get a head massage, and then the very next day Natalie and I went to get our hair-straightened. And then today we all went for foot massages. So, yes...you can imagine it has been a very stressful trip so far (they are having it so hard). They sleep late , go to bed early, and get massages everyday. Man.... what a life!Tomorrow we are going to go do some sightseeing type things in the city during the day and then at night we are all going to go for some American karaoke. If everyone participates (Joel?!?!?), then it should be a lot of fun. :)

Well, really the pictures should speak for themselves, so check out what the trip has been like so far. :-)

4 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

Love it! Ya'll continue to have a blast!!!

Don, Jana, Natalie and Rachel said...

How wonderful to see/hear all of this! Natalie is going to be sad to leave ya'll. You are "family" to us -- but especially her for a long time. Thank you so much for the influence you have had on her life. Can't wait for ya'll to come "home" so that we can pamper all of you. Give my girl a big kiss and hug from her mama! Love all of you!!!

Don, Jana, Natalie and Rachel said...

I have posted, but I'll post again. So glad ya'll are all having fun. Natalie is the young woman she is today partially because of your influence. HMMM, now is that a compliment or insult??? Just kidding! Love
y a'll!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!! They are GREAT! I have to admit that I'm pretty upset that I'm not there, but so glad you are all having a great time. Love you all!
Aunt Katie