
The kids have taken up a new hobby. Several weeks ago Isaac's teacher asked him if he wanted to enroll in their rollerskating class. He was very excited, and last week was his first week in the class. He actually is pretty good for not really having ever skated before. They both skate inside our house. We have tile floors throughout the entire house, so they can pretty much wear them everywhere in here. Tomorrow he will have his second class, and I will do my best to get Joel to take some pictures. :) You can check out some of the ones I have already taken.

We have had some friends here the past few days, so we have been kinda busy helping them. Yesterday we took them to the outdoor market and let them look around at all the Chinese traditional things there. However, in our city there are just not many souvenirs, so they are taking back some old coins and tea cups.

We are starting to think about what Isaac will do for school starting in the fall, and it looks as though we have enough interested foreigners to actually do a co-op homeschool. It is quite exciting, but I am not sure how it will all work out just yet. But I will be deciding on a curriculum soon and trying to get everything prepared for all the other kids as well. It looks like we will have at least 4 kids but maybe 6 or more.

Tonight we had some friends come over, and now it is getting late, but I wanted to make sure we still gave you our blog for the week complete with pictures and even a couple videos. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:
This made me smile. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment