Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Skating...and More Skating

I am afraid that all of our pictures this week are from the kids' skating class. Autumn went with Isaac last week and she joined in on the fun. SO, you will be seeing some pictures of both of them with all the other kids. They shouldn't be too hard to pick out from the crowd.Our bunny-sitting days are over. Ju-Ju bunny went home Sunday night, and as much fun as it was for a while, I am glad I know longer have to worry about having so many vegetables around. That rabbit was eating me out of house and home!!I have been sick for a couple weeks now. I started feeling sick last week and then I got better for a couple days and now here I am again. I have a fever, and I just feel achy. I am not sure what it is, but I am hoping that it is a 48 hour bug and that I will feel better after a good night's rest. I am certain that I have never been as sick as I have while I have been in China. I am curious to see how I will feel after we come back to visit the states this fall.Speaking of that, it looks like we will be coming home at the end of September for our friend Kenny's wedding. And we will also be able to be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and then we will come back to China. And it looks like I will begin homeschooling at that time as well. We are pretty certain he is still going to go to Chinese kindergarten in the mornings (while we are in China) and then do homeschooling in the afternoon. However, things could change. We just want to make sure that he is getting adequate play and social time--along with being around the language. And it makes it a much easier decision since he really likes his school. And in the fall of 2011, I am not sure what we will do. At that time he will be old enough to start real Chinese school.We are still working on our Easter wall-hanging and I am excited about this Thursday as we start talking about the real heart of the holiday. We are going to have a dinner like the Last Supper in the Bible, and we are going to spend Friday talking about the death on the cross.

Also, JOEL's BIRTHDAY is THURSDAY! So please feel free to flood him with emails and messages to let him know that you miss him and love him. :) I am sure he already knows that, but it is sweet to be reminded.

1 comment:

Danelle Marie Singhanart said...

Isaac looks like he's having a great time rollerblading! Thanks for all the pictures!!! Happy Birthday Joel.