Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cabin Fever


This time of year it seems like no matter what the weather does...it seems unbearable. We welcome the rain because it brings relief from the heat, but it also prevents us from going and doing a lot of stuff. And the heat...well... like I said, we don't get out much. :)

Before we came overseas, I interviewed Isaac about what his expectations were. So, I decided that I would do an interview now about their trip back to the states. Recently they have loved quoting their favorite lines from movies, so I also included that.

Take note of how Autumn is non-stop. So, if you see them in the states and think they are shy--this is proof of how crazy they can be.

2 comments:

Stefflyn13 said...

i miss those two with the entire left side of my heart.

Anonymous said...

Wow apparently at some point I got a few weeks behind on your blog! But I just got all caught up :) Love all the pictures, videos, and the hilarious quote from Isaac! Hoping your last couple of months are special! Love y'all! --L & T