.JPG)
When was the last time we were so late on the blog? Well, I am not sure. But very late Tuesday night (while Joel had already dozed off to bed), I realized that we had not done the blog. Sad to say, I just didn't have the will-power to get up and do it. And because we have been teaching at a camp this week, this is just about the first opportunity that we have had since then.
Here is a picture from the beach. Yes, we got really bored in Hong Kong and I talked Joel into going. Well, I kinda just told him we were. :) He didn't have the heart to object.
.JPG)
We also walked some trails and tried not to stay in the apartment the whole time we were there.
.JPG)
.JPG)
In 3 weeks, Joel and I will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary. Crazy! I can't believe it has been that long. But it has been good and we continue to learn more and more from each other. Most of all I think we learn how selfish we are. :) But it is neat to see how God has put us together where I am weak...he is stronger and vice versa. It is amazing to see how we compliment one another. And although life here in another country is a huge stress, it is also a stress that draws us really close together when things are tough. I love you, Joel!
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment