
It’s been too long. I have moved on since the last story. Although I know I was definitely wrong by not helping that man, I know that I have been forgiven. I now find myself just wondering what God could/would have done if I would have been obedient!
A lot has happened since that last post. The biggest thing that happened was having Darlene here for a week. We spent some time in Hong Kong before bringing her to our house. We spent 2 days in HK, and then she was here for about 5 more days. It was good having a friend around, and I think it was relaxing for her. We really just lived like a normal day when she was here—all except that it was a holiday so must of our classes were cancelled. However we did continue homeschooling and we even had a guest teacher—Darlene!
Things really are going pretty good. The weather has taken a cooler turn! Although I am not a fan of the winter, I am enjoying FALL! I think Darlene enjoyed a little break for the weather too!
In the next post, I want to show some pictures of where the kids are doing school. It really has been a true blessing—one that I am thankful for everyday. I know that we might not have this setup for more than a year, so I am really taking it all in!
We are still scheduled to come home for a visit at the beginning of 2013, and we are not sure what we will be doing after we return here after that period of time. So, we just need to make the most of everything we have and all of the opportunities that we have.
We are continuing to teach at Isaac’s schools and we are having more of an opportunity to get to know some of the teachers and some of the parents. We are also really enjoying still working with the Family Center. Things really are going good.
Isaac’s birthday is in 2 weeks. I think we are going to buy him a bigger bike. He has outgrown the one we bought him after we first moved here in 2008. So Autumn will move up to his bike. They both like playing outside.
Isaac has gotten more and more into baseball. Joel was able to buy the whole post-season for about 20 US dollars, and he can watch the games whenever he wants to. They have watched almost every single game together, and Isaac has been analyzing the game like crazy. He practices every free moment! As you can imagine, Joel is loving it!!! So, his birthday party will no doubt have something to do with baseball!
I hope to post again in a few days with pictures of their school. But this week, enjoy some pictures of our time with Darlene.
1 comment:
loving the photos! Hi Darlene! :)
Post a Comment