Tonight we took him out to pick out a new bike. We had bought him one in 2008 when we first moved to this apartment, but he has really outgrown it! He just recently learned how to ride without training wheels, so that made it even more exciting for him to be able to move up. And I am sure Autumn is excited to move up to Isaac's bike.
Tomorrow we are going to go out for McDonald's (Isaac's choice), and then on Sunday we are having a party for him. He is having a baseball party, and I haven't decided what I am doing for the cake yet. He originally asked for the San Francisco Giants' stadium, but that might be a little out of my league! I am thinking about a jersey or something. I might do the stadium if I can come up with some good ideas between now and then! I will think on it.


I promised some pictures from homeschool, so I have a couple pictures from that to share and I also have some pictures from the kids dressing up today. We didn't celebrate Halloween, but we did let all the kids dress up like Bible characters. It was a lot of fun. Autumn was Queen Esther and Isaac was Peter (because he wanted to carry a sword.)

We are still really busy here but starting to get more into the swing of things. I am getting more used to my new routine, although it seems like I am always going somewhere.
I will try to take some good pictures this Sunday at Isaac's party and possibly some video for you to watch via smugmug. Miss you all. We wish you were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment