You are welcome to click on the right hand side of the page for "Old Messages from Joel and Cara." I am trying to post new stuff each week...on Mondays or Tuesdays. So the last post had some pictures on it that you might want to see if you haven't already looked at it.
This is a little something for Daddy....
Isaac is always cracking me up with how he talks like a grown-up. Today I sat him down to have a conversation about us leaving soon. I thought that the rest of you might want to see it.
Sorry, Autumn didn't make it on this video today. She was taking a nap.
Oh, and if you want to leave comments...look at the bottom of this message. It should say.."posted by joelandcaraharting@yahoo.com ......comments". Click on the word "comments."
Then it will ask you to choose an identity. Choose "other." And go from there! You should be able to figure it out!

3 comments:
I love him!! he is so big... I am so happy I made the interview, although I dont remember teaching about animals. I guess he didnt remember the puppet show.
may
that is so cute! What did the Chinese mean? Goodbye? Cute cute cute
Danelle left the anonymous quote
Post a Comment