
It has been a great week to get back into the swing of things. Monday we took it easy and recovered from our long trip. On Tuesday Joel and I went and looked at a school for Isaac. Wow, it is amazing. We took him to get a physical on Thursday, and hopefully if we get his papers back, he can start this week. We will try and get some pictures to post of the school. It is amazing.
We had a couple days this week where the weather was so nice. We took the kids to the playground on Friday, and they had so much fun.
Saturday we took them to another park, but the wind was brutal. It was so much colder than it had been all week. They had a good time, but we didn't stay out long because of the weather.
Now we are looking ahead at another week, and we have much to do. We are working on a video documenting what a day is like here. We hope to get that out to you all very soon!
5 comments:
Your kids are beautiful!! :) --Linds
your Pictures are so bright and colourful! I guess that's what happens when you take pictures on sunny days
they are getting so big!!! miss you all!
Hey Cara!
I tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but I am not seeing it here now. Did it go through? Would love to hear from you!
Love,
Shelley (Lawson) Faulkner
Shelley! Hey. I did get your comment, but it accidentally got deleted. Sorry. What is your email address? I would love to talk to you. :)
Post a Comment