Joel and I took a trip this week out of town. We had a great time, and I think the kids did as well. Isaac and Autumn stayed with some friends, and I think it was good for them. As it is always good for them to have a little break away from Mommy and Daddy.
Autumn is also doing well and knows many words that we didn't realize. She knows the word for some animals, numbers, and all the parts of her face. She also calls us by name in this foreign language. She is doing very well, but I am not sure she knows at this point that she is speaking two completely different languages.
This week we are getting back into the swing of things and will hopefully be able to go to class each day this week for 3 hours! It is very busy, but we are learning a lot. Our trip gave us encouragement as we were able to communicate many things with many different people. So, we continue to press on.....JPG)
The above is one of my favorite pictures of our family from Bangkok.
2 comments:
Aww that is so neat that y'all got to go on your own, how sweet :) I'm glad you got some time alone together! --Linds
what a great pic it reminds me of Marry Poppins for some reason....
Post a Comment