Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

I can't say that I have taken any new pictures this week, so these are all ones from when our friends were here. This particular one was taken by Katie at a museum. I am surprised that Isaac posed for this and that he wasn't afraid of the dragon.
This is one of Autumn trying on Kenny's hat. I think it is a little big, but they had a lot of fun with it. They are pretty goofy and are going to be like their dad and have a lot of laughs growing up.

This is one that shows some of what a crowd is like here in this country...and a very familiar site: McDonald's.
This week has been one of us getting back into the swing of things. I have realized this week that I really need to spend more time studying. I hope to get more organized this week and come up with a better plan to keep up with all of the new vocabulary.
We are doing well, feeling at home, and looking forward to all that lies ahead! I hope to have more updated pictures next week.


1 comment:

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Think about you everyday.
Love,
Your family