Monday, May 12, 2008

A Good Visit


We have had the opportunity to have family here this week, and it has been such a blessing. It is hard here sometimes when we think of people back home and don't have many friends like us here. So this week has been such a breath of fresh air. We are thankful that they were willing to make sacrifices to come, and it has been amazing for us and for them (I hope).

They are leaving this weekend, and it will be a sad day of goodbyes, but I know that we will see all 3 of them again...if not soon--at least for eternity, and that gives us both peace.

The kids have immensely enjoyed the visit, and it will be hard for them to go back to not having all the English influence.

I am including some pictures that I think you will like. Also, if you know our picture website, you can check it as well. If you do not know that website and would like to, please send us an email.

No comments: