This week we have friends and family coming to visit us. We are so excited, and the kids are excited too. I suspect that they will be a little shy at first, but they love talking English. So anytime they see someone who speaks English...they get a burst of energy. And these will be 3 faces that they recognize. Each week (several times a week) we look at pictures of all our friends and family from back home. You would be surprised at how much they remember, talk about, and pray for our family in America.
This weekend we took a little road trip. We planned on going to a famous gambling city (not to gamble, silly!), but when we got off the bus and walked outside...we realized that we were somewhere else. Ha! With many people crowding onto buses during the Labor Day holiday, we decided to stay at our surprise city and see what it had to offer. We were able to go to the beach. I must say we drew quite a crowd. Check back next week for answers to the poll and a picture as proof!
By the way, has anyone seen Autumn?
1 comment:
Gee I love the fact that you just decided to stay where ever it was that you got off the train that is so nomad-like .. ohh I love it!!! Enjoying your blog as usual .. love you guys !
Post a Comment