Monday, June 9, 2008

A Little Crazy

Lately the kids have just been having too much! They put underwear on their heads and run around the house saying they are pirates. And other times, they say they are "Super Villans." They have watched a few too many Backyardigans, I guess. I am not sure where they got the underwear idea. :)
This week was a little difficult, but it was much better than weeks in the past. We are still fighting some kind of illness in our house. Joel and Autumn both have colds, and Isaac has had random bouts of fever. I have not had much more than a sore throat, so I guess God has had mercy on me and allowed me to be well so that I can help take care of everyone.
Next week we go out of town one day for visa issues. Hopefully it will be a nice day of relaxation and a small getaway. We are hoping it will not be too eventful.

No comments: