.JPG)
This week we travelled to the big city to take care of our visas and to have some medical appointments. It was a good trip, but big city transportation with two small children is a little tricky...especially without GOOD escalators. Sometimes the escalators here don't make sense. I say...either have escalators or don't have escalators. Why do you put in a huge escalator followed by a huge set of stairs? "We didn't want you guys to have to walk three sets of stairs...so now you only have to walk two." That is nice and all, but I am a little tired of picking up my stroller. Needless to say, at the end of the day Mommy and Daddy were a bit exhausted.
.JPG)
So while we enjoyed our break and our time to eat KrispyKreme and lots of Western food, we came home feeling a bit more tired than what we were before we left home. Thankfully we had the weekend to rest and relax before starting another week of class and teaching. That was a huge blessing!
This week we are back to the same routine. Isaac and Autumn are home all day during the summer. I try to take Isaac swimming on Mondays and Thursdays. We have language study 5 days a week, and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we teach English. We are thankful for opportunities to keep busy. Just a month ago, we felt like there was not much to do, but now we are busy and are steadily guarding our family time.
I will send you another story in the form of email. Be looking for that soon!
2 comments:
I would be so clastrophobic with all those people!!
Cute pic of Autumn and the kids together!
I am still laughing about the quote!!!!! Too funny!!!
Post a Comment