Also, many of you have been asking to see a picture of that haircut I talked about. It is absoultey nothing dramatic. But that is what I wanted! I didn't want a mullet.
Monday, August 4, 2008
An Event-Filled Week
This past week Joel and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We had a great time. The kids spent the night with a friend, and we went out and had a night to ourselves. It was very relaxing, and Joel got to watch some ESPN. So, he was really happy about that. There's nothing like watching a Yankee game in Chinese (Joel does NOT like the Yankees!). Here are some pictures of where we stayed.
.JPG)
We also had a relaxing family day on Friday and were able to spend some time with the kids just playing. They always enjoy that. And we have been making more frequent trips to the park at night, although it is a little much for me. There are always so many people, and it is a very cultural experience. You would think we would go mostly unnoticed in the dark, it is quite the opposite. .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
We are still hoping to go to the waterpark soon, and hopefully we will be able to post some pictures from there, but I am not sure if we will take our camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
those babies are SO, SO beautiful...
congratulations guys! we just celebrated our anniversary too! it's crazy to watch the kids growing up through pictures! they're just too cute!
I love seeing new pics of you guys! I truly believe our family has the cutest kids in the world! :)
Post a Comment