Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Trip Salad Bar

I have been to Pizza Hut many times, but I have yet until this week to capture the salad bar masterpiece. I have seen it so many times, but I never have my camera ready. This week, I was able to capture a very amateur attempt. Check out the creation. They put everything in this mountain. They start by building the wall around and then after each layer, they add ingredients into the middle. You name it and they put it inside the watermelon wall. This specific one is only three levels tall, but I have seen people make it at least 6 levels. I want one of you guys in America to try this at a one-trip salad bar and let me know what happens.This week, we were also able to have some of my students over for some American snacks and a game of 4 on the couch. The game of 4 on the couch took about 40 minutes total, but in the end the LADIES won! That is always how it seems to happen. :) They all had a great time, and I think the kids did as well. (The students brought the kids some presents.)

No comments: