Monday, August 18, 2008

Mexican Food

We are doing well and are enjoying watching the Olympics. The kids are not too crazy about it, but they will watch it with us for a while. We have particularly enjoyed watching Michael Phelps, and now we are hoping to see the Americans do a little better in track and field. Here is a picture of Autumn with her Beijing mascots. :)
Last week we made a quick trip out of our city for our visa. It was a nice trip, but we were able to eat Mexican food, and I was so excited. I didn't want to get my hopes up too high...because Mexican food around the world is not always the same as back in the states, but it was actually quite good. I am sure we will go back again.

This week we are working on language and we are going to take the kids to the waterpark on Friday if it is not raining. Our language is coming along quite well. Joel has been doing a series of 5 books, and he is in book 4. So after book 5, I am not sure what he is going to do. That company doesn't make a book 6. I told him that he better be fluent after book 5...because apparently they don't think he needs to learn anymore. Ha!
This video was taken a couple of weeks ago, and the kids absolutely love watching it. It makes them laugh because of Autumn's expressions. Autumn saw a bug on the playground, and she says that it was on the ground, but Isaac clears up the miscommunication. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is cracking me up!! I love them.

Aunt Katie