.JPG)
Autumn's birthday is coming soon, and in so many ways it is hard to believe she is already 2. When we left America, she had just turned one. My, how she has grown! She is very excited about her birthday, but I don't really think she knows what to expect. The last party she went to was Isaac's and that was last November. :) I doubt she remembers that day. We plan to have her party on August 31 and to invite some of our local friends.

This past week we had another typhoon, and it was supposedly a very big one. It was a 9 out of 10 in strength, although I went to the post office in the middle of the storm. So, it is a lot different than a tornado. :) I opted to go during the storm, because I don't like crowds. I figured there would be less people during a typhoon and I was right. However, right as I entered the post office, a giant branch fell onto the road...and I imagine it would have seriously injured me had I been in the street at that time. Father was watching over me in my ignorance of being out in the storm.
Joel has also made a good friend here, although I think the friend has traded off for playing with Isaac and Autumn instead. As you can see from the picture, he is quite a bit younger than Joel. But he really seems to like us. Today is the second day in a row that he has come to our home to play. He is here right now and is keeping the children quite entertained so that I can write this.
.JPG)
We enjoyed watching the Olympics, and are a little saddened that it is all over. But way to go America! "Now we return to our regular program...." A regular program of foreign-language TV.
.JPG)
1 comment:
Wow! 2 yrs old! Happy Birthday Autumn! We love you ~ Uncle Chris, Aunt Kelly, Christopher, and Ty.
Love the black/white photo!
Post a Comment