

This week our friends discovered that there really ARE water balloons in China. She brought some to the house, and we attempted a little war between our kids, but most of the balloons hit the ground before they even had a chance to throw them. Well, I went back to the store today and bought some. So, tonight our little family of 4 had a throw-down!

Autumn didn't quite understand what water balloon "fight" really meant, so she was quite shocked and upset when her daddy hit her with one. Check out the sad face...
So the race was on to get Daddy. I mean, who wants to hit a little kid with a balloon? It is much more fun to hit the adults. Right, Roberta?

"Quick, quick....he is getting away!"

"Oooooh. Isaac got you!"

I saved my ammo until the very end, and Joel promises that there will be some kind of revenge, but I am not too scared. He is 30 now, and I am not sure that he will remember.

Everyone is doing good. Isaac was sick last week so we didn't get to see him participate in the Open House. I did get to see Autumn though. She did really good. I will post those pictures next week. :)
1 comment:
oh no you didn't. You tell Autumn I will get her daddy back.
Post a Comment