The camera that we have had since before we moved overseas has officially died. It has resurrected several times over the years, but it seems as though this time it won't come back again. The sad part is that the camera comes on, takes video, and even takes pictures. However, the flash WILL NOT work. So, that kinda limits the use of it. ...but now as I talk about it, I turn it on and then....yeah, it has resurrected yet again. But how do I know that when I take it on a trip or to my child's birthday party that it is going to work? Hmmmm.....
I officially ordered the cabinet (ok, Joel ordered it) to make Autumn's dollhouse, and I was able to get a friend of mine to order some dollhouse wallpaper and it came today! I am super excited about putting it all together and seeing what it looks like, and I think Isaac will be excited to be my little helper. I will find some way to take a picture whenever we get it together.
I decided on a "puppy party" for Autumn. She loves to pretend to be a puppy or have a puppy. Isaac agress to play puppies as well. :) So, I thought she would be really excited if she saw a puppy cake. I am going to make puppy print cupcakes too. And I thought we could play give the bone to the puppy (pin the tail on the donkey). We will probably air her party over the web again if any of you are interested. Just let me know and I will give you the link. (I will email it to family and you can see if you have time that night).
We are still full-speed ahead on homeschooling. I never found anyone to help me borrow the books we need, so I have begun scanning them into the computer. It is a lot of work, but I am almost finished scanning, and for the longer books--we are just reading them ahead of time. I have already finished 2 read aloud books that we should have read in the states. So, it looks like it will all work out. :)
We even have a guest who is going to come live in our house while we are away, so we don't have to worry about what to do with our plants, hamsters, or the general well-being of our apartment. He will be able to take care of things while we are away. So, yeah, like I said...things are coming together on this side of things.
Well, we forgot to do the blog last night, so I am working on it Wednesday morning. Now I need to get on with my day and get some things done. Less than 2 months and we will be blogging from the states.
No comments:
Post a Comment