A lot has happened since the last blog. Isaac and Autumn had their first day at their new Chinese preschool. The first day Daddy took them to school and on the second day, they road the school van to school. Isaac had a hard time the first day, but after that he saw that it was not too different from his old school—and he did just fine. Autumn surprised me. She did ok the first day but seems to be having a harder time than Isaac. Being a fair skinned blondie gets her a lot of attention—attention that she is not too fond of. So, she really didn’t like that all the teachers were trying to hold her and hug her on those first 2 days. But we hope that this week will prove to better.
And this weekend, we had a very special friend come to stay with us to visit but also to be here for the party. It was a huge blessing to have her here, and we secretly wish that she would move back to our city. J If any of you have met Daisy, I am sure you would understand why I would say that.
So our week has been a whirlwind of excitement! Just 3 more weeks to prepare for our trip back to the states. As much as I am looking forward to the break, I also know it will be busy. But it will also be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment