Someone has a birthday this week! And just like a little kid he asked for his birthday presents early, and just like a little kid…I caved. So he opened up 2 new playstation 2 games last week and we have been playing Tiger Woods and baseball in our free time ever since. However, I still hope we can do something on Friday to celebrate…and at least eat some chocolate cake.
Our friend Aaron from Memphis will also be arriving in town on Friday, so we are looking forward to some American bonding-time. J Maybe we can even play some games together—NOT Tiger Woods!
So far our attempts at finding Isaac a new school have not proven very promising. It looks like he may just be homeschooling next year and finding a different avenue to keep up friendships with the local kids and practice language. We really still hope that he can go to school part-time, but it doesn’t seem like any of the schools want to take him for half a day.
We are really hoping for a group to come out this fall and do some work or just visit for fun, but we are also hoping that they can help bring over Isaac and Autumn’s school curriculum. Last year we spend about $350 just in shipping. Crazy! I am sure we will do it again if we have to, but I have just really been praying that someone will come around that time and be willing to bring it over. The other families who we are schooling with are not from the states, so they are also kinda hoping that someone will be able to help us out. So if any of you are reading this and just really are having an itching to come over….maybe this is a sign. J ha ha ha.
I want to thank Lindsey for helping me post. I wrote a post last week, but I was unable to log-on to upload it. So I asked Lindsey to help out each week. Thanks!!! So hopefully it will be more consistent now.



1 comment:
Of course I have an itching to come over... :)
Post a Comment